Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can you really make money with Adf.ly? YES you CAN!



The Most Important Thing

Adf.ly is not a SCAM! With some work you can make some money!JOIN NOW!



Adf.ly works!



The end of the experiment...updates!

The Adf.ly experiment reached the deadline and now I can share my updates and experiences from this experiment. If you're not familiar with Adfl.y experiment you can read more about it on this page (intro or below).

I didn't earn enough money to withdraw it, but I worked a lot with Adf.ly and participated in debates and try to get the most information aboout this service. My earnings are quite low for the first month, but I quite expected that because I was more into the questions than earnings in this experiment. I've earned a little more than 20 cents with some clicks, but I've learned a lot more!

First of all, let me just say that Adf.ly isn't a scam and that you can really make money with this service if you have enough traffic and if you put your links to sites that will generate a lot of clicks. You can earn around 3-5 dollars per 1000 clicks coming from the USA so try to put the links on the sites that has traffic from USA.
I've sent a lot of e-mails to other Adf.ly members with questions about the service and their experiences. They've all answered me and based on mine and their experiences I can now say that Adf.ly is legitimate site that can make you some real money online if you know how to use it and if you promote your links on sites with a lot of traffic coming from the USA.

Secondly, the referral program works really well. Since the start of this experiment I got a little more than 20 referrals that now bring me instant earnings. Slowly, but the number of the referrals and earnings is getting bigger and bigger every day. When I reach 100 referrals things will change :)

This is my update for now. Adf.ly IS NOT A SCAM! I'll post some screensshot of payments soon (I'm expecting my first payment now) and you'll see that the site is legit and good service to make some money online.

You can also check out my Adf.ly review and some Tips to Increase Adf.ly Earnings on my blog Make Money on Twitter.

What is Adf.ly?




few words about Adf.ly

Adf.ly is a free URL shortening service that pays you to share your links on the Internet! You get paid for every person that visits your shrinked URLs. Place your links on Facebook, Twitter, forums, personal websites and any social networking sites.

  • Earn more than $4.00 / 1000 visitors to your links.
  • Get tiny URLs, great for when text space is limited.
  • All advertising is strictly family-safe with no popups.
  • Real-time statistics with revenue breakdown.
  • Refer users and get a massive 20% commission.
  • Many tools - Mass Shrinker, Easy Link, API
  • Easy-to-reach $5.00 minimum payout.

Link List

official links

Adf.ly
Adf.ly website. Adf.ly is a free URL shortening service that pays you to share your links on the Internet! You get paid for every person that visits your shrinked URLs.
adf.ly - Terms & Conditions
Earn money for each visitor to your shortened links with adf.ly! Use a URL shortening service that pays.
adf.ly - FAQ
Earn money for each visitor to your shortened links with adf.ly! Use a URL shortening service that pays.
adf.ly official forum
adf.ly forum

Adf.ly - Earn Free Cash Easily & Fast


powered by Youtube

What is Adf.ly experiment?

now history :)

Adf.ly experiment was an experiment that showed if we can really make money on this site or we're just wasting our time. I hope that this experiment will give us some real results and proofs so we could answer this question!

In this experiment I wanted to get the results to show if Adf.ly is a scam site or a good program that can make you some money online. And everyone could participated in the experiment, shared their opinion and followed the updates and finally...now we can see the results and proofs!

This experiment started on 25.02.2011 and it ended on 25.03.2011. We will see if we can really make money with adf.ly and how much money we can make with this program in ONE MONTH. There are also a lot of useful tips and tricks for increasing your earnings and some very informal related links and videos. I hope you will find this experiment useful and informative and you'll participate! It's free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment